Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My dad who is a senior was having some trouble with his furnace. He called AJ Perri and was taken advantage of like the others.

They told him he needed a new furnace and charged him 14000. A furnace that costs no more than 800. I called them to ask why it was so much and they said they have a larger overhead than most and that it was a good price. I called 2 other companies and got quotes between 4800 and 6000.

Really sad that they can do this to a senior on a fixed income.

Now they've been caught and the owner is playing dumb. I hope someone screws his parents over.

Review about: Furnace.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

AJ Perri is a scam...complete scam...over charging for everything.

Embarrassing...

They should be ashamed of themselves!

AJPerriRep
#1420022
Aj Perri Verified Representative

A.J. Perri strives to provide each customer with an exceptional service experience.

We stand behind our products and services with a 100% guarantee and are proud of our customer service track record.

If you would like to speak with someone about your concerns please reach out to our Quality Assurance Department 1-800-287-2164 ext. 206.

to AJPerriRep #1421904

You screwed my elderly father over too. Your company preys upon the elderly.

I hope it goes under as I can't imagine anyone in their right mind doing business with you after this (but that's what you count on, isn't it). Karma is a ***.