Last night I made the discussion to have my new system looked at for it was leaking water from an overflow pipe.The system is only 5 years old so I really did not think it was going to be a big deal, The company was very nice and sent someone right over.They changed an expansion tank for me it must have taken 10 mins.

Then gave me a bill for close to $600.00, So I looked up the tank and it was $53.00.

I'm speechless I know we all need to make money but thats just wrong I feel like letting someone like the news know.Jimmy

Had an Experience with Aj Perri?

Comments

In A.J.Perri's defense as a very long time satisfied customer, The realization is that most people are looking for a company to come and fix something at their houses for nothing.

What they don't understand is that they are paying for the service, the parts, and the high cost of insurance that protects them should something go wrong.More importantly than anything else is the fact that this specific company stands behind their products and service 100%

to Customer #1028 Dumont, New Jersey, United States #685623

as a plumber none of my customers are looking for work/repairs for nothing.What they expect is good service at a reasonable price.

the insurance is on a sliding scale and its not that expensive ( unless you have a lot of claims ) There should not be any pressure sales ever.The prices I'm hearing are way out of line.

to Anonymous Toms River, New Jersey, United States #776199

A.J.s prices are out of line. I own and operate a mechanical contracting firm and often bid against them. If the consumer does their homework they elect not to use them.